How can we help you?

What do I do if the account owner has passed away?

We are very sorry for your loss and understand that this is a difficult time. If you are a spouse or family member of the deceased account holder, please send a copy of the death certificate to or 1-888-994-5233 (fax) with the Gas South account number or service address and your contact phone number. If you are an estate executor, please send a copy of the Power of Attorney, Letter of Testamentary, or Letter of Administration to Gas South in addition to the death certificate. After we receive the appropriate legal documentation, you can either disconnect the service or continue the service in your name.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk